One-day seminar on How to learn any language (even Slovak!)
Does any of these apply to you?
I’d like to learn at least one foreign language properly
I used to attend language courses / private classes but I stopped learning afterwards
Even though my motivation to learn Slovak (or any other language) is strong, I never feel like doing anything about it
Even though I do speak some Slovak (or another language), I’m lost in grammar and I’m always insecure about what I say
I think language learning is a difficult and complicated process that takes years and years to complete. Besides, I have no talent… 🙁
Great news! Language learning is much easier than what you’ve been doing so far.
Let us briefly introduce Lýdia Machová...
She's a professional interpreter
Lýdia has been working with languages professionally all her life; after finishing her translation studies (with a doctorate degree) she worked as an interpreter in Slovakia and abroad. She's interpreted Tony Robbins, Brian Tracy, former Slovak prime minister Iveta Radičová, former First Lady of Slovakia, Ms. Gašparovičová and many Slovak ministers.
Wanna see Lýdia speak spontaneously in her 7 foreign languages?
This is an excerpt from her webinar in January 2018 which was seen live by over 1,500 Slovaks and Czechs and later on by another 2,500 people.
Now you have a chance to make a breakthrough in your language learning!
- Forget attending expensive language courses that never get you anywhere
- Forget memorizing grammar rules and vocabulary (word by word)
- Forget your fear of speaking in the new language because “you’re not fluent yet”
- Forget learning from boring books
- Forget learning in a chaotic, non-systematic way without any visible progress
Sunday 25 March (10 am - 5 pm)
Come to a one-day seminar lead by Lýdia Machová, a polyglot and language mentor who has learnt 7 languages by herself (English, German, Spanish, Polish, French, Russian and Esperanto), and learn about:
- Polyglots’ principles for effective language learning
- The most fatal mistakes in language learning and how to avoid them
- Detailed tips for improving your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills in a foreign language, enlarging your vocabulary and working on your grammar
- How to defeat your fear of speaking and start a natural communication in a foreign language
- How to find time for language learning in spite of your extremely busy agenda
- Get advice for your specific problems that you’ve experienced on your language learning journey so far
- Special tips for learning Slovak!
Lydia is no newbie on the language learning scene. In the last two years:
- her seminars have been attended by over 1,400 Slovaks and Czechs (both live and online)
- her public lectures have been attended by more than 2,000 people
- her YouTube videos have been seen by more than 400,000 people
Now, for the first time ever, she’s offering her complete know-how also in English. Her seminars in Slovak (there have been 14 of them) were always sold-out within a couple of days (23 attendees per seminar). This seminar will be held in English and it’s open only for 15 people. Don’t miss the opportunity to change the way you learn foreign languages forever.
What can you expect?
- Information on over 30 ways of language learning for anyone who is above the total beginner level. We bet you’ve never heard about most of them!
- Tips for modern tools (apps, websites) that you can apply immediately
- An exact guide for systematic language learning
- A huge dose of motivation
- An elaborate work sheet
The seminar will take place in RubixLab in Jégého street in Bratislava, Slovakia (near the Trnavské mýto crossroad) from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. with a lunch break. The seminar will be held in English and is primarily meant for expats living in Slovakia but it is also suitable for Slovaks who understand English well. It does not matter what language you want to improve.
What does the Language Master seminar entail?
- explanation of 30+ methods of learning any foreign language from a lower intermediate level onwards (A2 and above)
- tips for numerous free websites and apps to improve your foreign language skills
- know-how on how to learn languages in a fun, systematic and efficient way which brings results within weeks rather than years
- a workbook to write notes in
- an action plan to apply right after the seminar
- refreshments throughout the day
- BONUS:a set of how-to videos which explain how to work with selected apps and websites (provided within 2 weeks after the seminar
- BONUS:A closed Facebook group for the participants of the seminar to follow up in your learning and make sure you get all your questions answered!
Price of the seminar
for 1 person
Price of the seminar
for 2 people
If the seminar does not meet your expectations or you don't like it for whatever reason, you will be entitled to a 100% money-back guarantee. All you need to do is let Lydia know at any time during the seminar and we won't even ask you for the reasons. There's no catch, we're giving you our word for it.
Not sure if this seminar is the right thing for you? Have a look at what other participants have said about it.
I had felt I should do something about my English for quite some time. I'd heard about Lydia and her methods and my expectations were pretty high. And they got totally surpassed! Her methods are just AWESOME! A wonderful presentation of dozens of interesting ways to learn any language. Everyone can choose whichever they like and which will help them best in particular problems with the language. This seminar has finally got me going and I have started learning right after the seminar. And believe it or not: it's great fun! 🙂
If you want to really learn a foreign language but you don't know how, listen to this girl. She's nice, smart, she talks in an interesting and inspiring way and she'll give you so many ways to improve your languages that if you can't make it work after this seminar, you never will! 🙂
AMAZING! A must-attend. It's the perfect springboard to learning languages in a fun way, not the school way. I learnt about really valuable ways of learning languages that I started applying in my life right away. This was a great investment indeed!
I signed up for the seminar because I felt the need to improve two languages that I was once good at but then they got rusty. I can tell you honestly that Lýdia's seminar was a very positive surprise as to the know-how and methods she presented. I'm very grateful for this opportunity. The seminar gave me a wave of energy to start learning languages again, which I think was my biggest issue. Now I have an exact plan, so any excuses are irrelevant.
The number of places is limited to 15. If you’re interested in attending the seminar, book your ticket before it gets sold out and become a Language Master yourself!
The event is also on Facebook! Hit "Going" and spread the word to anyone who might benefit from the seminar.