"Contest: Win an E-Book and Start Speaking!"
Official Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be existing users of Facebook and fans of Language Mentoring page.
2. Employees of Language Mentoring and Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
1. Entry online, by Facebook:
a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per account holder.
b) To enter, log onto www.facebook.com/languagementoring to add a comment when was the last time you were speaking the language you’re learning. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
c) The contest starts on Monday, September 9, 2019 16:00 p.m. CET and all entries must be received by Language Mentoring by Wednesday, September 11, 2019 17:00 p.m. CET. Language Mentoring is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
d) On Wednesday, September 11, 2019 three (3) winners will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
1. Three (3) winners will be selected. Those winners will receive Language Mentoring's e-book "My First Online Speaking Session Step by Step".
2. The winners will be notified by Facebook private and public message. Before claiming the prize, the winners must provide their correct name and email address to Language Mentoring within 24 hours after notification.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within twentyfour (24) hours, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Language Mentoring. Language Mentoring has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Language Mentoring is not liable if any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Language Mentoring is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Language Mentoring has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Language Mentoring and FACEBOOK accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
3. Language Mentoring cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Language Mentoring is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
4. Language Mentoring reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
5. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Language Mentoring, Facebook.com, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
6. Facebook, Inc., and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated with Language Mentoring nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.