Learn thousands of words by simply writing them down in a notebook!
- Do you want to improve your English, German, French, or any other language?
- Are you spending hours trying to memorize new words but they simply don’t stick?
- Do you want to learn vocabulary in a playful way and remember it forever?
The Goldlist method will help you do just that!
Download the complete guide to learning vocabulary into your long-term memory and start applying the method right away.
In this 40-page e-book you will discover:
- How to remember 30% of words without memorizing thanks to the Goldlist method.
- An exact guide on how to use the Goldlist method in practice.
- How to write down phrases so that you won't forget them and can easily use them in a conversation.
- Where to get your vocabulary from.
- When and how to test yourself on vocabulary.
- The secret connection between language learning and breathing.
- How to combine the Goldlist with other learning methods.
About the author
Lýdia Hric Machová, PhD., is a language mentor who has learned 9 languages by herself, without living abroad.
She has helped thousands of people to learn languages by themselves, in ways that are different from traditional methods, and with much faster results.
Lydia regularly speaks at prestigious conferences, including the TED conference in New York. She has appeared in nearly all major Slovak media and has previously organized two of the world's largest events for polyglots (people who speak multiple languages).