Thank you! You are now registered for the webinar.
Basic info about the webinar:
Monday 17th June
7 pm CEST (Bratislava / Berlin time)
8 pm (Moscow time)
10 am (Pacific time)
The link to watch the webinar will be sent to you by email. Just in case, it is here: WATCH THE WEBINAR.
The webinar will take no
more than 2 hours.
A few tips before the webinar:
- Write the date and time to your calendar. We will remind you by email on the day of the webinar, just in case.
- The best way to watch without technical problems is via Google Chrome. You can download the latest version here for free.
- Do you know other English teachers who might be interested in watching this too? Let them know!
What you will learn in the webinar:
- 1Learn a simple trick to gain confidence in speaking without paying for lessons with a native speaker
- 2Get rid of your foreign accent to feel more confident in front of your advanced students
- 3Turn your passive English vocabulary into an active one and use advanced vocabulary readily in class
- 4Impress your students with modern, colloquial expressions (that they hear on Youtube and Netflix)
- 5Rediscover your lost passion for learning English and make it fun and exciting again!
- 6Step up your own English level even if you only teach beginner classes
Lýdia Machová, PhD. has learned 9 languages by herself (7 of those fluently) and usually learns a new one every two years.
She has helped thousands of people learn languages by themselves using methods popular with polyglots. She organized two editions of the Polyglot Gathering, the world’s biggest event for polyglots and was invited to speak at TED in New York to share the polyglots’ message. Her TED talk has been viewed by more than 4 million people.
As a former English teacher (10 years of experience in different settings), Lýdia knows how busy language teachers are, but she also knows how important it is to keep working on our own language skills to keep an advanced level in any language. In her previous profession – that of a conference interpreter – she developed a system to learn English by herself on a proficient level, and she’s happy to share her best practices with you in the webinar.
I'm looking forward to seeing you on Monday at 7 p.m. CEST!