I have learnt 9 languages by myself. Let me share my best know-how with you.
Are you a language teacher? Then this webinar is a must-see!
- 1Learn a simple trick to gain confidence in speaking without paying for lessons with a native speaker
- 2Get rid of your foreign accent to feel more confident in front of your advanced students
- 3Turn your passive English vocabulary into an active one and use advanced vocabulary readily in class
- 4Impress your students with modern, colloquial expressions (that they hear on Youtube and Netflix)
- 5Rediscover your (lost) passion for learning English and make it fun and exciting again!
- 6Step up your own English level (especially if you only teach beginner classes)
Enter your email and secure your spot at the webinar!
Have you seen my TED talk yet?
Lýdia Machová, PhD.
My name is Lýdia Machová and I'm an interpreter and language mentor. I have learned 9 languages by myself, and I usually learn a new one every two years.
I've helped thousands of people to learn languages by themselves, in ways different from traditional classroom methods, and with much better and faster results.
I'm also a TED and TEDx speaker and the main organizer of the Polyglot Gathering, one of the biggest world events for polyglots.
people have already found out that my language learning philosophy really works.
The four pillars of successful language learning
When you find a way to enjoy the process of learning a language, it turns into a pleasant pastime activity. If you don’t like learning a language, you just haven’t found your methods yet.
There are millions of ways to learn a language but not all of them will get you to a truly comfortable fluent level. If you are wondering which methods work best, look at how polyglots learn languages.
If you want to speak another language, you need to be in contact with it every day, even if only for a few minutes. Luckily, there are many effective methods for busy people too.
Whether you learn from a book or language apps, you need a system in your learning. Otherwise you won’t spend enough time with it. The best way is to make a plan and then just follow it step by step.
Would you like to hear my 3 best tips which helped me learn 7 languages to a fluent level? You can apply them right away!
Write your email address above and you will receive 3 short videos about methods that helped me learn 9 languages fluently.
- GOLDLIST METHOD: An easy way to learn vocabulary without memorising
- BILINGUAL BOOKS: Your path to reading fluently in a new language
- SYSTEMATIC LEARNING: There's no progress without a systematic approach. This is how I apply system to my learning.