For the purpose of data protection legislation, the data controller is Language mentoring s.r.o. and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Language mentoring s.r.o.
Company ID: 51676982
VAT ID: SK2120748267
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Jána Švermu 1178/12, 958 01 Partizánske, Slovakia
What Information Do We Collect From You?
We collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us: This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by email or otherwise. It includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through contact or opt-in forms on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, location and financial information in the event of a purchase. Please let us know if any of this information changes so we can keep our records up to date.
- Information we collect from your use of our site: With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- (1) Technical information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet.
- (2) The location where you connected to our service
- (3) Your internet service provider (ISP).
- (4) What type of device you are using to access our service
- (5) Other online services information such as your login activity data, details about your browser and length of visit to pages on our website, page views and website navigation paths, details about the number of times you have used our website, your time zone settings and other information about the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is our analytics tracking system.
- Information we collect throughout our relationship with you: This is information relating to products (free or paid) that you download or purchase from us.
- Marketing Information: This includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Note: We may use information you give us, information we collect from your use of our site, information we collect throughout our relationship with you, and marketing information to:
- Deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements)
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you
Our lawful ground for processing this information is our legitimate interests which are to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Why Do We Collect This Information?
We use this information in the following ways:
- Information you give to us or which we receive from other sources: We process this data for the purposes of communication with you, for record keeping and administration, and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for processing this information is our legitimate interests, which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us by you, to keep accurate records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims. We use this information:
- In order to take steps necessary to assess whether we can enter into a contract with you and in order to perform our contract with you. This includes carrying out our obligations to you and providing you with our, or a third party’s products and services;
- For the purpose of improving our service to you, to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- To deal with any legal queries relating to your use of our service;
- To provide you with service communications so that we can perform our obligations to you. These may be sent by email. These will include notifications about changes to our service, event details and information about products that you have signed up to;
- To provide you with marketing communications including, with your permission, information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about; or
- In our or a third party’s legitimate interests of keeping customers up to date with goods and services, increasing awareness of ourselves and third parties within the market, making promotional offers and generating new business, building and maintaining loyalty or market share.
- Information we collect from your use of the site: We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website and to deliver relevant and interesting website content and advertisements to you, as well as to understand the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing strategies. Our lawful ground for processing this information is our legitimate interests which in this case are to properly administer our website and our business, to grow our business and to make decisions about our marketing strategies. We use this information for the following purposes:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you
- Information we collect throughout our relationship. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased from us or our affiliates and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for processing this data is the fulfilment of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps to enter into such a contract, at your request.
- Marketing Information: We process this data to enable you to participate in our promotions, competitions, prize draws and free give-aways, as well as to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of these advertising and marketing strategies. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services and website, to develop them, to grow our business and to make decisions about our marketing strategies.
How Do We Use Your Data For Marketing Communications?
Our lawful ground for processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if:
- You purchased or asked for information from us about our goods or services
- You agreed to receive marketing communications and you have not opted out of receiving these communications since.
We will not share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes without first obtaining your express consent.
- You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any of our marketing messages or emails, or by emailing us at email@example.com at any time.
- If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data you have provided to us as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, event registrations etc.
How Long Do We Keep Hold Of Your Information?
We will keep information about you for a maximum of 15 years after receiving your consent unless obligations to our regulators require otherwise or we are required to remove such data from our records.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data for our research or statistical purposes, and in such cases we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Who Might We Share Your Information With?
We may have to share your personal data with the parties listed below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services to us
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
- Government bodies that require us to report on our processing activities.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets
- We require that all third parties to whom we transfer your data respect the security of your personal information and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
You agree that for the purposes set out in the ‘Why do we collect this information?’ section above, that we have the right to share your personal information with the aforementioned parties.
How Is Your Data Stored And Kept Secure?
At Language mentoring s.r.o. we take your safety and security very seriously and we are committed to protecting your personal and financial information.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our services or products, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access to your data.
We have in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorisation. We also allow access to your personal data only to employees and partners who have a business need to access that data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any relevant regulator of any breaches if we are legally required to.
Transferring Your Data Outside Of The European Economic Area (EEA)
We do not transfer any data outside of the European Economic Area therefore you can be sure of a high level of protection of your data.
What Are Your Rights?
Where processing of your personal data is based on consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
You have the following rights. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at the address above or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right:
- To ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes;
- To ask us not to process your personal data where it is processed on the basis of legitimate interests provided that there are no compelling reasons for that processing;
- To request from us a copy of personal information held about you;
- To ask for the information we hold about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- To ask for data to be erased provided that the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, you withdraw consent (if the legal basis for processing is consent), you exercise your right to object, set out below, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing, the data is unlawfully processed or the data needs to be erased to comply with a legal obligation
- To ask for the processing of that information to be restricted if the accuracy of that data is contested, the processing is unlawful, the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or you exercise your right to object (pending verification of whether there are legitimate grounds for processing);
Should you have any issues, concerns or problems in relation to your data, or wish to notify us of data which is inaccurate, please let us know by contacting us using the contact details above.
You will not have to pay a fee to us to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive, we may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is only disclosed to the person who has the right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request in order to assist us in providing you with a fast response.
We aim to respond to all legitimate requests within one month, however, occasionally it may take us longer than a month to fulfil your request if it is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In such a case, we will notify you.
This enables us to understand your use of the site and track any patterns with regards how you are using the site. We use this information to help us to develop and improve our website as well as products and / or services in response to what you might need or want.
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system in any way.
Your consent applies to the domain: www.languagementoring.com.
GENERAL CONTRACT TERMS
I. General Provisions
1. These General Contract Terms govern rights and obligations of parties arising from contracts of sale entered into by company Language mentoring s.r.o., with registered office in Jána Švermu 1178/12, 958 01 Partizánske, identification number (IČO): 51676982, registered in the Business Register of the District Court Trenčín, section.: Sro, insertion No.: 36375/R as a seller (hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”) and by a third party as a buyer (hereinafter referred to as the “Buyer”).
2. Contract of sale governs purchase and sale of online products of the Seller and sale of tickets to mentoring seminars of the Seller through electronic shop operated at website www.languagementoring.com.
3. These General Contract Terms constitute integral part of contracts of sale entered into by the Seller and the Buyer and are applicable in their entirety, unless otherwise agreed in writing in individual contract of sale. In case of contradiction between regulation of mutual rights and obligations contained in these General Contract Terms and in individual contract of sale or in case of deviation from these General Contract Terms, such deviating special arrangements of parties to individual contract contained in their written contract shall have priority over these General Contract Terms, however, only within the extent of such arrangements made in writing.
4. Any amendments or supplements of these General Contract Terms are valid and effective only in case they have been approved in writing by the Seller, where parties to contract have agreed that the Seller has right to amend these General Contract Terms by a unilateral decision and to notify the Buyer about such amendment and the Buyer is obliged to get acquainted with such amendment to the General Contract Terms.
5. The Seller informs the Buyer about its following identification data:
Business Name: Language mentoring, s.r.o.
Registered Office: Jána Švermu 1178/12, 958 01 Partizánske
Registration: in the Business Register at the District Court Trenčín, section: Sro, insertion No.: 36375/R
Identification Number (IČO): 51676982
Tax Identification Number (DIČ): 2120748267
VAT Number (IČ DPH): SK2120748267
The Seller is subject to VAT duty.
telephone: +421 948 570 513
Bank Account: FIO banka, SK4683300000002101438596, BIC/SWIFT: FIOZSKBAXXX.
For payments from the Czech Republic, bank transfer is available to the bank account No. 2101438596 / 2010 under the same conditions as in case of transfer within the Czech Republic.
II. Online Product Order and Formation of Contract of Sale
1. Contracts of sale formed pursuant to these General Contract Terms set out: (i) obligation of the Seller to deliver to the Buyer online products of the Seller and / or tickets to mentoring seminars of the Seller, which are specified in detail and characterized as to their basic features at website of the Seller www.languagementoring.com (hereinafter jointly referred to as the “Online Products” or individually as the “Online Product”) and (ii) obligation of the Buyer to pay duly and on time a purchase price to the Seller for the provided supplies.
2. The Buyer places orders for Online Products in electronic form, by means of electronic order made through website www.languagementoring.com. Electronic order is only valid in case all prescribed data are filled-in and all requirements for filling-in of the order have been fulfilled. E-mail address of the Buyer indicated in the order will be used for providing of all information to the Buyer and is considered as a permanent carrier for the purpose of Section 2 (7) of Act No. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection in case of sale of goods or providing of services under a distance contract or contract concluded outside of business premises of seller as amended (hereinafter referred to as “Act No. 102/2014 Coll.”). Order which has been duly completed and sent by the Buyer to the Seller constitutes an offer to form a contract of sale pursuant to applicable provisions of Act No. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Civil Code”). Contract of sale is considered to be formed once a binding acceptance of an offer of the Buyer to form a contract of sale is made by the Seller. Binding acceptance of an offer of the Buyer made by the Seller shall mean notification on registration of the order sent by the Seller to the e-mail address of the Buyer indicated in its order. By completing and sending of an order the Buyer accepts the General Contract Terms on supplying of ordered Online Product published by the Seller at website www.languagementoring.com. Relationship between the Buyer and the Seller is governed by these General Contract Terms which are binding for both parties, unless otherwise provided in their contract.
III. Price and Payment Conditions
1. Prices for Online Products published at website of the Seller www.languagementoring.com are effective and valid at the time of ordering of Online Product. The Buyer purchases an Online Product for the price indicated at website www.languagementoring.com at the time of placement of the order for Online Product by the Buyer. The Seller reserves right to correct any apparent misprints.
2. The Seller shall draw invoice for supply of Online Product without undue delay after its delivery. Invoice drawn by the Seller is due within four (4) days after its drawing, unless otherwise agreed in writing or unless the invoice specifies longer period until due date. Invoice drawn pursuant to contract of sale between the Seller and the Buyer also represents a tax document and is sent to the Buyer in electronic form. Upon request of the Buyer an invoice may also be sent by mail. In case the Buyer does not receive invoice for supplied Online Product from the Seller within fifteen (15) days after delivery of the product, the Buyer is obliged to inform the Seller about such circumstance.
3. Price is considered to be paid after crediting of the bank account of the Seller with complete sum of the respective purchase price.
4. The Buyer may only use the Online Product after complete payment of the purchase price, unless otherwise agreed. In case the Buyer fails to pay the price for Online Product to the Seller in the amount and under the terms agreed in their contract of sale, the Seller may withdraw from the contract of sale.
IV. Delivery of Online Product
1. Period for delivery of Online Product shall be five (5) calendar days after due payment of price for the Online Product by the Buyer. Unless otherwise agreed by the Seller and the Buyer, the Seller shall complete the order placed by the Buyer within thirty (30) days after its placing with the Seller.
2. Delivery of Online Product shall mean sending of access data with respect to the Online Product by the Seller to the e-mail address of the Buyer indicated in the order of the Buyer.
V. Gift vouchers
Language Mentoring issues gift vouchers which take the form of security papers.
The gift vouchers are of different nominal values, equivalent to their purchase price for which they can be acquired and which is clearly stated in the order form as well as clearly identifiable from the visual design of the vouchers themselves (hereinafter referred to as the “value of the voucher”).
The gift voucher is delivered in an electronic form via e-mail and each voucher is linked to its own unique code. The gift voucher is considered as delivered on the day of the receipt of the e-mail containing the voucher with the unique code by the buyer.
The gift voucher may be used in order to purchase any Language Mentoring product during the period of validity of the voucher and there is entitlement for the deduction of the value of the voucher from the purchase price of the given product. The gift voucher must be used before finalizing the order of the given product by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and stating the unique code linked to the gift voucher in question. The entitlement to the deduction of the value of the voucher from the purchase price is linked to the gift voucher and may be claimed by any person who is the holder of the voucher.
The buyer of the gift voucher has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 days after the delivery of the gift voucher, even without stating a reason for such a withdrawal, provided that the voucher has not yet been used, in accordance with the Slovak Act No. 102/2014 Coll.
The buyer may file a claim against the seller in case of receiving a faulty voucher.
Provisions of Point 4 of these General commercial terms apply to the processes of withdrawal from the contract and filing a claim.
The gift vouchers have a limited period of validity. A gift voucher may only be used within the period of its validity, after which such entitlement to use the voucher shall cease.
A person who used the voucher to pay for part of the price of the seller’s product is entitled to use their legal right to withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 days of receiving the purchased product, according to the provisions stated in Point 4 Section 1 et seq. of these General commercial terms, and in such a case, the amount covered by the gift voucher shall be returned to this person in the form of a gift voucher.
In case of loss, destruction or damaging of the gift voucher, the seller shall not be obliged to ensure its replacement.
The gift voucher may only be used once and it may not be returned, with the exception of exercising one’s legal right of withdrawal from the contract.
The gift voucher is not exchangeable for money.
More than one gift voucher may be used to purchase one product and the gift voucher may also be used to purchase discounted products.
VI. Information on Right to Withdraw from the Contract
1. Pursuant to Section 7 (1) of Act No. 102/2014 Coll. the Buyer has right to withdraw from contract of sale, even without specifying grounds for withdrawal, within fourteen (14) calendar days after handing-over of the Online Product or after the date of formation of contract on providing of electronic content not supplied by means of physical carrier. In case of certain Online Products the Buyer has right to withdraw from contract of sale, even without specifying grounds for withdrawal, within thirty (30) calendar days; detailed information on such right with respect to particular products are provided at website www.languagementoring.com.
2. The Buyer shall notify the withdrawal from contract to the Seller together with indicating number of invoice concerning purchase of the respective Online Product. Withdrawal from contract may be made by sending an e-mail message to the e-mail address of the Seller: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. In case the Buyer withdraws from contract by means of e-mail message, the Seller shall issue certificate on acknowledgement of withdrawal to the Buyer immediately after receiving the withdrawal.
4. The Seller shall without undue delay, however at latest within fourteen (14) calendar days after service of justified notification of withdrawal from contract, return all payments to the Buyer obtained under their contract or in connection with the contract.
VII. Information Duty of the Seller
1. The Seller hereby provides the following information to the Buyer in accordance with applicable statutory provisions:
- a. instruction on liability of the Seller for defects of goods or services prescribed by the general legislation,
- b. information on right to settlement of disputes by means of system of alternative dispute resolution and on terms of such procedure,
- c. address of the Seller where consumer may claim defects or file complaint, as indicated in Article I. (5) of these General Contract Terms,
- d. information on warranty and on servicing, as provided in Articles VII. and VIII. of these General Contract Terms.
VIII. Warranty Period
1. Online Products purchased through internet shop www.languagementoring.com are subject to statutory warranty period of twenty-four (24) months. Warranty period commences upon delivery of the Online Product to the Buyer.
1. Any potential complaint shall be made by the Buyer to the Seller. The Buyer shall file the complaint in electronic form to the e-mail address of the Seller email@example.com. The same address is also applicable for sending of any suggestions or claims with respect to a concluded contract.
2. Immediately after filing of a complaint, the Seller shall send certificate of acknowledgement, confirming receiving complaint from the Buyer, by an e-mail message.
3. As a result of liability of the Seller for defects of sold goods, the Buyer has the following rights:
- a. In case of a remediable defect, the Buyer has right to require free-of-charge, timely and complete repair of the defect. The Seller shall remedy the defect without undue delay. Instead of claiming repair of the defect, the Buyer may claim replacement of the Online Product or in case the defect affects only a part of the Online Product, the Buyer may claim replacement of the affected part; provided that such replacement does not result in unreasonable expenses of the Seller, taking into consideration the price of the product or gravity of the defect;
- b. In case of non-remediable defect which prevents due usage of the Online Product in the same manner as a product without defects, the Buyer has right to replacement of the Online Product or a right to withdraw from the contract. The same rights apply to the Buyer in case of remediable defects which prevent the Buyer from proper using of the product as a result of repeated occurrence of defects after their repairing or as a result of occurrence of numerous defects on the product. In case of non-remediable defects, the Buyer has right to reasonable discount from purchase price.
4. The Seller shall determine the manner of handling of complaint immediately, in complicated cases at latest within three (3) working days after filing of the complaint, in justified cases at latest within thirty (30) days after filing of the complaint. After determination of the manner of handling of the complaint, the complaint shall be resolved immediately, in justified cases the complaint can be resolved even later; however, period for resolving of complaint of the Buyer – consumer may not exceed thirty (30) days after filing of the complaint. Such period of thirty (30) days for resolving of complaint is not binding in case of the Buyer having relationship with the Seller governed by the Commercial Code.
5. Complaints concerning Online Products are governed by provisions of the Civil Code, of Act No. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection as amended and of Act No. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection in case of sale of goods or providing of services under a distance contract or contract concluded outside of business premises of seller. In case the Buyer is an entrepreneur, complaints are governed by provisions of the Commercial Code.
X. Intellectual Property Rights
1. In case the ordered Online Product represents electronic content pursuant to Section 2 (8) of Act No. 102/2014 Coll., such electronic content is protected by applicable provisions of Act No. 185/2015 Coll. Copyright Act as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Copyright Act”), where the Seller is an author and by entering into a contract of sale the Buyer accepts terms of licence with respect to such electronic content, as specified herein; where the Seller acts as a licensor and the Buyer acts as licensee and acknowledges that the electronic content is subject to provisions of the Copyright Act.
2. The Seller as a licensor grants to the Buyer as a licensee a non-exclusive right to create and store reasonable number of copies of the concerned electronic content, which can be viewed, reasonably used or otherwise projected by the licensee without limitation as to the number of such instances of use, however, always only for its own non-commercial purpose. The licensor does not grant any warranty for usability of its electronic content at any particular technical device.
3. The licensee may not sell, lease, lend or share in any manner, distribute, broadcast, sublicense or grant right in any other manner to any third party, either to the electronic content in its entirety or to its part. The licensee shall preserve marks used for the concerned electronic content identifying authorship of the licensor. The licensee also undertakes not to enable third parties violating copyright of the licensor to the concerned electronic content in any manner and in case of such violation the licensee undertakes to notify the licensor about such circumstance.
4. The licensee acknowledges that upon payment of price for Online Product no rights and obligations of author under the Copyright Act are transferred to the licensee, with exception of rights and obligations relating to authorized use of the electronic content in accordance with these terms of licence and with the Copyright Act.
XI. Alternative Consumer Dispute Resolutions
1. Pursuant to (i) Act No. 250/2007 Coll. and (ii) Act No. 102/2014 Coll. the Buyer has right to claim protection of its rights at a body for alternative dispute resolution pursuant to Act No. 391/2015 Coll. on alternative dispute resolution as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Act on ADR”). Register of bodies for alternative dispute resolution is administered by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic and is available online at website: http://www.mhsr.sk/.
2. The Buyer may file complaint to instigate alternative dispute resolution proceeding also through platform for alternative resolution of disputes available online at:
3. Alternative dispute resolution procedure can be used for resolving of disputes arising from a consumer contract and connected with it, with exception of disputes specified in Section 1 (4) of Act on ADR and disputes with value not exceeding twenty (20) euro. In addition to alternative dispute resolution, the Buyer has right to claim protection at a domestic court competent as to the subject-matter and its location, or at a court of arbitration.
XII. Final Provisions
1. These General Contract Terms apply in the version published at website of the Seller www.languagementoring.com up to the date of sending of electronic order by the Buyer to the Seller, unless otherwise agreed in writing by parties to the contract. By sending of electronic order, the Buyer accepts without reservations all provisions of these General Contract Terms in the version in effect up to the date of sending of the order and accepts valid prices for the ordered goods, as specified in the price list at website www.languagementoring.com, unless otherwise demonstrably agreed in particular case.
2. Relationships between parties to the contract which are not regulated in the General Contract Terms are governed by applicable provisions of the Civil Code, provisions of Act No. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection as amended, of Act No. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection in case of sale of goods or providing of services under a distance contract or contract concluded outside of business premises of seller, of Act No. 22/2004 Coll. on electronic commerce as amended and by other applicable legislation under the Slovak law. In case the Buyer is an entrepreneur, its relationship with the Seller shall be governed by the Commercial Code.
3. In case any of the provisions of these General Contract Terms becomes ineffective, invalid or unenforceable, validity, effectiveness or enforceability of other provisions of these General Contract Terms shall remain unaffected.
4. The Seller and the Buyer fully acknowledge electronic form of communication, made primarily through e-mail and through internet, as a valid form of communication binding for both parties to the contract.
5. These General Contract Terms come into force on 13 March 2018.
6. These General Contract Terms were amended on 17 December 2019.