My methods in detail
Lýdia's complete know-how on learning any language from the intermediate level onwards
Lifetime access to videos with a detailed explanation of more than 30 methods to improve any language
Watch the video course at your own pace using elaborate Work Sheet and work out a learning plan that will perfectly fit your needs.
Audio files of the videos in the modules for download
BONUS: Watch and Learn (EBOOK)
A complete guide on how to learn languages using TV shows
BONUS: The Flashcards Adventure (EBOOK)
A manual on learning vocabulary with hand-made flashcards
BONUS: instructional videos
A detailed guide for work with selected websites and apps
BONUS: links to useful language resources
EN / DE / ES / FR / RU / IT / PL
5 exclusive talks of world-known polyglots (Richard Simcott, Benny Lewis, Judith Meyer, Steve Kaufmann, Luca Lampariello)
Watch and Learn
A comprehensive guide on how to learn any language using TV-shows
- Is it better to watch with or without subtitles? Are subtitles in your mother tongue better than subtitles in the foreign language?
- A simple trick to help you if you don't understand everything they're saying in the series
- A tip for watching series on your phone on a bus or a train (also offline)
- A tip for learning two languages at once using series
- A guide for growing your vocabulary systematically using series
- Recommendations of over 50 specific series – just pick one and start learning!
- Why are series much more suitable for language learning purposes than movies?
- Where to find complete scripts of series
- How to deal with streaming websites that keep snowballing you with ads